Friday, July 1, 2011

Get your yoga on!

It has been a very long but exciting week here in New York. I have already learned so much and I am not even half way done! I'm dancing at the Martha Graham School for their Summer Intensive and it is such an amazing experience. That is not what I want to talk about, though. Yesterday after class, Justin picked me up and he handed me some yoga clothes. He said we were doing yoga at Bryant park. Cool. Yoga in the park. I later found out that it was put on by Lululemon...I THEN found out that they were anticipating about 300 people. Not only was it an amazing experience feeling energy from hundreds of people, but we found out at the end of the class that 550 yogis had come to participate. The record! I can't wait to see if we break the record again next Thursday!



Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment