Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly Gratitude

Well, I still haven't made a decision about my hair. I am growing it out for sure, but I don't know how long or what color it will be. We'll see!
In other news, I have made a little addition to my blog. It's called Weekly Gratitude. I stumbled upon this lovely blog, Love, Life, Lace. and read more about it. I think it is such a wonderful idea. Once a week I make a post about everything I am grateful for. Easy enough! I am grateful for a lot and I do not seem to vocalize my gratitude enough. So here goes!
  • I am grateful for lazy days when I don't have to do ANYTHING but stay at home with my husband all day. (seriously. it never happens.)
  • I am grateful for my body and that I am able to use it to do what I love the most. DANCE!
  • I am grateful for all the opportunities and blessings Justin has had with work and that he works so hard so that I can focus on my schooling.
  • I am grateful for my beautiful siblings and ALSO grateful that they get to come visit us next month with my mom and dad!
  • I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to go to school and get a degree doing what I absolutely love.
  • I am grateful for all of the wonderful teachers who helped and inspired me growing up and grateful that I can  become one who inspires and encourages young minds as well.
  • I am grateful for the love and support that both my family and Justin's family have shown us as we have begun our little life together.
  • I am grateful for Tatiana, author of Love, Life, Lace for starting Weekly Gratitude so I can remind myself how blessed I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment