Sunday, February 13, 2011

A good find

 The seating in our apartment has been very limited simply because we moved in having pretty much nothing. So slowly but surely we have been adding bits and pieces. But we have desperately needed more seating for when our friends come over. So we were on KSL the other day and we found these awesome chairs that I wanted to get reeeally bad...especially since we were having a bunch of friends over that night. We headed over to the store that had these chairs. It's called the Liquidation Team. We got there And the chairs we wanted were in the back so the guy helping us took us in the back. Well, we found the chairs we wanted and they were perfect but right below the chairs we wanted was this zebra trunk. It was meant to be. The trunk went perfectly with the chairs and I was in love. Since my birthday is tomorrow, my husband was kind enough to get me the trunk along with the chairs. And since we got them at a liquidation store, we got a smokin deal! Below is a little peak into our newly improved apartment. Thanks Justin!




2 comments:

  1. hey love! Happy birthday today! I miss you and I hope today is a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete