Monday, February 14, 2011

happy birthday TO ME!

Bri, the title is for you. Well, thank you for the birthday wishes. I seriously love birthdays. I don't care whose they are. But, since today is also Valentine's Day, I love it even more. Seriously. I don't love Valentine's Day because it's my birthday, I love my birthday because it's Valentine's Day. The hearts. The red, white, and pink. The flowers. The love. The cute little shoe boxes that you decorate to bring to school in hope of getting TONS of valentines. Everything. But, I need to tell you about my day today. Justin told me that he had a present for me that he needed me to open at the beginning of the day so I could use it for the rest of the day. I thought to myself, "I'm only going to be dancing today. How am I really going to use it?" BUT, he totally surprised me (which is good for him because he struggles with keeping surprises. He just gets so excited.) I opened a box full of lululemon! Remember that post I made when I thought I was going to be a health blogger? Welllll, he definitely spoiled me! He got me new dance clothes! Here they are:

I look pretty yucky since I had a full day of dancing then went to the gym. But you're looking at my clothing anyway. LULULEMON! love it. 

And THEN I got a party package in the mail from my mom! We really are party animals. We like to celebrate anything that has to do with anyone we know and love. This is what was in the package:
And I have to mention that I married into the best family ever. Seriously. Every single family member wished me a happy birthday. Even Rikky on the mish wished me a happy birthday. 
AND I have a new baby nice. I was pulling for her to be born on my birthday, but she was late as it was. So I guess I understand. Her name is Charlotte. I'm not sure how they are spelling it. Anyway, that was my day and I loved it. Thank you to everyone who contributed to making it great. 21 BABY!

2 comments:

  1. HAH, love the title! i'm so glad you remember that. also, YAY for birthdays! i'm glad it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your birfday! I'm glad it was such a good day, Kam! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete