Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAIR!

Here's the deal. I am growing my hair out. But I need ideas of what to do with it. I desperately need to color it. If you have known me for a while you will know that I have done almost everything with it. It has been long, short, light, dark...so I will take into consideration your opinions... here are some reminders of what I have done in the past.


 Let's disregard the faces in some of these and just pay attention to the hair....what do you think? What should I do next?? Lemme know!

2 comments:

  1. i think, you should stay blonde. aaand go back to the length you had at yoour wedding. because it was not too long but still long. even though i will admit, i am terribly jealous of your crazy psycho long hair from high school. also, this post was just perfect. dont let blogging stress you out, it's supposed to be fun and just a way to keep in touch with people. and last, the picture of you with your current hair cut, GORG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of your LONG gorgeous hair! That's what I'm shooting for :) You are one of the few lucky ones that can pull off light, dark, long, short. I'm excited to see what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete