Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday is a Special Day!

My first Saturday is a Special Day post!

What I will Do Today
1. Go to the Contemporary Dance Awards
2. Go to the senior showcase concert
3. Go to the gym (Run 3.5 miles)
4. Get my eyebrows done (the need it desperately!)
5. Go to dinner with jfern (his new nickname according to our friends in the ward)
6. Go see a suspenseful movie
7. Clean my kitchen



What Ended Up Happening
1. I went to the Dance Awards
2. I almost didn't go to senior showcase, but I did.
3. I went to the airport with jfern to drop off Joel who was here for the weekend
4. Bought a new journal at Anthroplogie 
4. We went to Gateway and had sushi at Happy Sumo
5. We saw Rango
6. I prepared a very last minute lesson for Relief Society (the joys of being a sub)
7. Watched Boy in the Striped Pajamas

I realize there are two fours. I also realize I ate WAY more than I intended, especially having not gone to the gym. But it was a fun day, nonetheless.

Pictures are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment