Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 Things and a Gratitude

Here are some things I prefer not living without:


1. Burt's Bees Lip Balm. Lifesaver. And I think I'm slightly addicted. I don't know how many sticks I have gone through. But my life is not complete without chap stick.

2. Blokus. Best game ever. Justin and I are also slightly addicted to this game. Seriously. It is so fun. I highly recommend it. 
3. DVR. I am a busy person. But with this little baby I can watch anything I want...whenever I want. Love.

Want to see the original 3 Things? It was a cute idea so I thought I'd join the fun!

ALSO-I haven't done Weekly Gratitude in like FOREVER! So I need to catch up.

My Weekly Gratitude (and then some)
  • I am grateful for my husband and how he spoils me before my birthday, on my birthday, and after my birthday. So all the time.
  • I'm grateful for Hulu so I can watch Ugly Betty whenever I want. hah
  • I am grateful for the gym and how I feel every time I leave the gym. SO GOOD.
  • Despite the fact that I am grateful how beautiful the snow is, I am thankful that this winter has really not been too cold. It's usually cold in the morning, but it warms up to the high 40s 
  • low 50s. Seriously people, that's a good winter in Provo.
  • I am grateful that my family is coming out to see my dance performance since they have not seen me dance since I was in high school. And I am just grateful that I get to see them.
  • I am grateful for my mom and the party packages she sends me.
  • I am grateful for church. Sunday is the best day of the week.
  • I am grateful for the interventions Justin and I have every Sunday to try and be better people...even though we have to re-commit ourselves every week. At least we're trying!
  • I am grateful for the claw looking head massager Justin and I got. I get goosebumps every time I use it. It's amazing what four dollars can do for you and your little head. 
  • I am grateful that Jacee is still on American Idol. He is so cute!











  • I am grateful that I get to teach Relief Society sometimes. I learn a lot.
  • Again, I am grateful for my body and that I am able to dance and move and learn and create.
  • I am grateful for Dream Dinners so I do not have to try and come up with something new to eat for dinner every night.
  • I am grateful for game nights with friends.
  • I am grateful for the feeling I get after finishing a week stuffed with tests. Even though I have another one coming up.
  • I am grateful for days off of school so I can rejuvenate and prepare myself for the rest of the semester. (We don't have another break after tomorrow until school is out in April. Wish me luck!)
  • I am grateful for Weekly Gratitude so I can realize how great my life is!

A beautiful summer day and a silly memory. Oh how I look forward to summer!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Blokus! & hulu!
    Thanks for participating -- I'm really enjoying reading your blog!
    Love, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog off of Megan's just thought i'd say you and your hubby are so cute together and i love to read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete