Tuesday, April 19, 2011

look what i made!

I know, I know. It's been a while. But here is the good news....I am done with my junior year of college! And it feels great! Spring semester starts in a week and I'm not taking classes summer. BUT we are going to NEW YORK! We will be there from June until August and we are SO excited! 

In other news, our 1 year anniversary is this week and I am excited to see what Justin ends up doing for us! I kind of already know. He is really bad at keeping secrets. But I'm not. So you will have to wait. But let's get to the good stuff. Yesterday I decided I needed to do something fun with Justin for FHE. Wanna see what we did? We made these little Easter guys!


These look a little sorry because we delivered all of the good ones to people in our ward. But it was so fun! We had 24 little bunnies and 24 little chicks. If you want to learn how...or learn other cute things just go to Betty Crocker's Easter Desserts and there are tons of ideas! I'm still working on my creativity and mastery....but it's amazing what you can do when you have time! Well...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment